OMMP Pay if Forward

Full Version: Irritable Bowel Syndrome I. B. S.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been experiencing I.B.S. for a few decades.

I find when I eat the rice crispie treats or fruit loop treats that it calms my digestion and comfort in my digestive tract.

I take a half a dose at night before bedtime.

It may be that I am sleeping better or that the inflammation in my gut is easing.

Another side note is that the arthritis in my hands has also been greatly abated.

I plan to continue to experiment along this line and see what helps the most but so far I have found no pharmaceutical that would do better than the quarter piece of the fruit loop treats.

I want to find out the optimal dose and find out a way to regulate the dose effectively.

If others here have digestive issues you may find relief in medibles. I have recently heard about juicing vegetative leaves to benefit their issues.

Rick Simpson Oil may work for some as well but my suggestion is to start any of these with a very low dose and work your way up so that you can calibrate the effect and results.

Now my issue may be that I have no issue to go to the doctor to get the card....but I would like to have this problem.

Best wishes to everyone and work to live to the best of your ability with or without the help of MJ.
http://ibd-cannabis-survey.limequery.com...=Y&lang=en

Cannabis/Marijuana use in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) --- Please start the study only if you have IBS and use marijuana/cannabis

Thank you for taking the time to read this material and fully respond to the questionnaire.

Please make sure that you answer all 3 pages and click the submit button at the end of page 3.