Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Curing Addiction With Cannabis Medicines?
I have been through several extreme opiate withdrawal periods and using cannabis helped with some of the spastic muscle jerking and constant yawning .It also helped me mentally to know that it will pass eventually. I get scared when the w/d starts and the fear has a tendency to spiral on itself and then panic sets in. I still use suboxone and would really like to get off of that too. When I try that I will make sure to have a bunch of oil on hand. I have never been through anything that caused suffering that compares with kicking opiates. There seem to be so many valid uses for this herb that it is hard to believe but it is true. I am glad to see that others have gotten help from this wonderful medicine

Messages In This Thread
Curing Addiction With Cannabis Medicines? - by rusty2112 - 09-25-2012, 06:49 AM