Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traumatic Brain Injury?
Oh Yes... Must Continue This Quest For A Stablized Strains That'll Work. I've Had An Awful Lot Of Luck,

Plus Information To Balance The PressureAnd Pain Better. It's Great To See You Are On This Quest

To Find What's Right For Only That 'Unique' You Trying To Dial It In Can Be Hard At Times For Me As Well.

Growers Change,Conditions Of Grows And On & On... I'm So Sorry To Hear About Your Extreme Pain.

Surely Not Fun. A Side Note: I Have No Idea Yet What In The Heck This Is With This Softness/Tenderness Right

Down Deep To MySkull IsAs Yet... But It Hurts When I'm Leaning Like Towards Or On My Forehead. It Can Happen

Directly At The TopOf My Head, Directly In The Center. Intense Pressure... Till I Can't Stay Awake Solves A Bunch But

It's Not WithoutIt's Negative Side Effects. These Marks Will Be Deep And Stay Oh 2-3 Hours. So Since There'sNo Reason

To SeeMy Neuro Doc Anymore, Except Annually... He's So Kind. He Charges Us Nothing For Nothing Actually... Save One

Thing:We WouldHave To Pay Monthly For Actually Nothing/MANY MRI's CT-Scans, Ultrasounds And Far Too Many Xrays

Later And Info On Disks With Paper Records Don't Help/{Sweet Doctor For Sure} Antiseizure Medication Is A Must.The Psychology

Alone Of Being Sick Or When A Part Of One's Life Is Subverted For Whatever Amount Of Time Is Humbling To Say The Least. And

To Think: Just Enduring This Lot InLife We Feel We've Been Given Can Be Corrected-Seen Many Miracles/The Difference I See Is

In The 'Just' Getting By OR Trying To Live Life To It's Real Potential ! So Since I'll Bound To Live With This Along OtherElderly Maladies.

I Wish And Am Trying To Go The More Natural Route Like You're Now Experimenting With. Especially If Your Doctors Aren't Finding Any

Direct AnswersEither/But Do Stick With The Check Ups And What You Need To Do. Don't Forget---> The 'It Could Be This, Could Be That'

Can Make You Ill.

It's Like My Insane Negative Mantra And I Try Extremely Hard To Change That 'Chatter' That Never Shut's Up. Yes, Trying To Be Who I Really

Want To Be And Who I Think I Am.

To Your Excellent Health And Experimentation My Friend... Brother Will/P.S. Hope That Made Some Sense ?

Messages In This Thread
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Caedmon Michael - 07-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Brother Will - 07-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by shortglide - 07-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by offdababa - 07-12-2015, 01:11 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Brother Will - 07-13-2015, 07:21 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Caedmon Michael - 07-13-2015, 08:56 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Brother Will - 07-13-2015, 11:06 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Caedmon Michael - 07-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Brother Will - 07-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by offdababa - 07-15-2015, 12:02 AM
Traumatic Brain Injury? - by Brother Will - 07-16-2015, 06:21 AM