Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help me help my mother...
I've read a ton about RSO as panacea but I've never been sick enough to use it. My mom has glaucoma and is interested in using cannabis to heal herself and I desperately want to help her with this as she has a host of other maladies that it could knock out in the process. So my mom lives in California so access isn't an issue. The only issue is she doesn't want to be fall down high for a month. Does anyone have experience with stepping up the dosage slowly over time or in some way mitigating this as much as possible?

I've been over on the skunk pharm site reading up on extraction. I'm thinking of doing a few small test runs and learn an extraction process and then offering to make medicine for my mom. Does anyone have an opinion as to whether BHO or other extraction processes make inferior/superior quality medicine compared to RSO?

My thinking is that RSO is made the way it is mostly for simplicity but my concern would be that the removal of terpenes or essential oils in a BHO extraction could remove some of the medicine as well. All thoughts are appreciated. I'm really just at the beginning of the journey.

Messages In This Thread
Help me help my mother... - by Wyckoff - 01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Help me help my mother... - by sinful - 01-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Help me help my mother... - by eloquentsolution - 01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Help me help my mother... - by Wyckoff - 01-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Help me help my mother... - by loverlyone - 01-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Help me help my mother... - by wired57 - 02-16-2014, 08:33 AM