Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal of CBD treatment for retinopathy
I have obtained a CBD rich RSO made from the strain Maui Bubble Gift. The RSO has been tested 30% THC, 58% CBD, and 4% CBN.

My wife has just started a new job with great insurance covererage which will begin November 1st. I will visit an Opthamologist to check my eyes after coverage begins.

A bit of history, I was diagnosed with stage 2 diabetic retinopathy about a year ago. I read about a study done on mice with DR using CBD. The results were amazing. I would like to do an informal human study on myself and hopefully get some interest in the scientific community to do some human studies. I contacted the Juvinile Diabetes Research Foundation and they told me the subject was interesting but too controversial for now. I will take my health into my own hands and try this experiment at home!

I will post on this thread with my process and hopefully progress in reversal DR. Results of the tests from the Opthamologist and dosage/frequency of doses will begin next month!

Messages In This Thread
Journal of CBD treatment for retinopathy - by Highboy - 10-09-2013, 05:06 PM