Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Types and forms of ALS / Lou Gehrig disease

Mind Blowing---> Descriptive Enough For Me And Then Some.I So Agree With Finding Genetic Counseling.

<span>There's A Blinding Amount Of Questions-Almost Overwhelming And At Times It Can Be Just Too Much.</span>

<span>I REALLY Miss Our Dear Friend Loverlyone. She Was So Kind To Me And She Sure Went Through Massive Challenges As I Recall.</span>

<span>Does Anyone Know Where She Is Now ? Gosh, I Hope Nobody Tells Me Something Happened ?</span>

We've Seen And KnownSome Of The Most Unique Folks In Our Travels To Other Sites And Always Being Welcomed Back

Home Here---> Like A Safe Zone. And Hasn't Time Gone By Briskly To Say The Least... Especially After Having Children

And All The Heaven And Hell It Can Bring. But Finally My Life Is Good And Rich/Full. Colors Are More Vivid {No I Didn't Take ShroomsLol !}

No Complaints. I'mSo Grateful Just To Be Alive... I'm Humble And So Happy With Starting My 5th Week Of Chemo Out Of 8 Weeks Tomorrow.Yipppeee!

I Am Really Proud Of Myself. I Just Knew Or Thought I Would Drop Out Due To The Side Effects.And Tomorrow They Need To TakeBlood To See What's

Up At 4 Weeks In. My Wife Needs To Have Some Blood Taken As Well So It's A Double Date After Her Work.

I'll Catch Up With You Dear Sister{s} And Brothers Tomorrow Friday March 30th.

Have A Most Promising And Fantastic Day/I Hope It's Sunny Like Yesterday-Can I Get An Amen To SUNNY For The Weekend And For Rest Of The Week ?

Thanks Very Much. I Truly Am Blessed And Very Grateful... Sincerely, Brother Will/P.S. I'll Move What I Wrote Above I'm Getting Too Tired From This Gabapentin.

Sure Great For Pain/Non-Opiate.Makes Everyone Take Less Opiates.I'll Shut Up Now} I'm Tok'in Some Durban Princess ATM And It's Pure Rocket Fuel Sativa ! Sorry,

Just Soaring Away From This Pain... I Normally Don't Get Like This. OK. I'm Done Good-Night Dear Friends And Please Just Delete This. My Best Sent... Will.

Messages In This Thread
Types and forms of ALS / Lou Gehrig disease - by Brother Will - 03-29-2018, 11:10 PM