Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers
Quote:
Just now, Purple Power said:

Back before becoming a patient and shackled in all types of pain...would say suicide levels cause I really thought about blowing my brains outs all the time when I could think.

Wooow How True ! I Certainly Can Identify With That ! Doctors Need To Recognize Depression And Suicide Is An Extreme Form Of Stress.

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Purple Power said:

On dad's side 1/8 native American....Unknown how much is in mom's side but how many ever 'Great's til me, my grandmother walk the road of tears. I have the high cheekbones and tanning.

That's Probably About What I Might Have. I Have The Tanning For Sure. My Picture Doesn't Show My Arms. On Top Of That, I Wear More Long Sleeve T-Shirts, Flannels And

Hoodies More Than Short Sleeved Clothing And I Still Stay Tan.

Quote:
10 minutes ago, Purple Power said:

My relatives love the salve I make. They say the stuff at the dispensaries doesn't work. When I make a batch, I have to make sure there's enough for all. They call before they come over to make sure there's some on hand.

Oh No Kidding-> Oh Doesn't That Make You Feel Great ! Nothing Like That Satisfaction Especially For Family.

Oh I Would Agree. Every Salve I've Ever Been Given Or Paid For Was Made Away From Any Disp.

Awesome... They Actually Call. SO Cool !

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Purple Power said:

Moose is an old 20lb cat that won't share me with his side kick: Nut Nibbler. He's getting to that age where cat's drool when purring. He also enjoys furring my up (head to toes) and shooting fur up my nose

LOLOLO ! Oh Those Two Hahaha ! Drool While Purring-I Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or Feel Sorry-But It Is Kinda Funny.

Ahahaha Big Belly Here !!! Shooting Fur Up Your Nose LOLOLO ! Oh That's SO Freak'in Funny ! Thanks Buddy That Was Out Of Sight Funny !

Thanks Very Much. LOL ! Peace, Will

Messages In This Thread
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers - by Brother Will - 06-11-2018, 07:10 PM