Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pocket of ALS patients around Intel plants in Oregon
I opened a new power supply for some gizmo i had, inside was a little piece of paper that said this product can or will cause cancer. Everything around us. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> probably even this keyboard.

I was watching this show on the Rockefeller and Morgan's and they said all they wanted was the Kerosine (sp) and the by product was Gasoline. which they had no use for at the time, because its was so flammable. So they dumped it out. On the ground, in the rivers, wherever they could. For 20 some years all those oil rigs just dumping gas in the ground water.

RANT. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Messages In This Thread
Pocket of ALS patients around Intel plants in Oregon - by kirk - 02-18-2015, 03:26 PM