Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marijuana’s THC Breaks Down The Toxic Plaques Of Alzheimer’s Disease
<header class="entry__header">
How Marijuanas THC Breaks Down The Toxic Plaques Of Alzheimers Disease

Five million Americans suffer from the disease. THC may play a big role in combatting it.

</header>

<a class="author url fn" href="https://thefreshtoast.com/author/treyreckling/" title="Posts by Trey Reckling">Trey Reckling</a>

<ul class="card__meta">
<li class="card__meta__date">
<time class="entry__date" datetime="2018-03-01T12:00:51+00:00">Mar 01, 2018</time>
</li>
</ul>

In 1906, scientist Alois Alzheimer was the first to describe the toxic plaques he found in the microscopic spaces between nerve cells in the brain. More than a century later, we know his name because over five million Americans suffer from the disease named for him. It is expected to affect three times that many people within 50 years as a new case is identified every 68 seconds.

Two abnormalities found in the brains of people with Alzheimers disease, or AD, are the existence of tangles of misfolded proteins and reduced connections between cells, causing diminished function and cell death. In advanced stages, the brain shrinks in affected areas.....

https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/how-m...s-disease/

Quote:
On 3/1/2018 at 8:01 AM, Purple Power said:

I<span>t is expected to affect three times that many people within 50 years as a new case is identified every 68 seconds.</span>

Oh My Word ! Gosh The Human Body Is So Complex-ButEver So Interesting. {Nope, I Won't Start Telling Stories}

I'll Come Back To This Link You Kindly Left. So It'll Just Be A Tab I Can Go Directly

To. Strange How Many People Get The Pronunciation Wrong Of Dr.Alzheimer.

It's Like Waltz-Heimer/But Replace The Waltz With-> Altz.

Thanks Very Much You Very Intelligent Young Lady And Great Administrator !

See's Ya Tomorrow/God Willing. Peace Be With You And Get Some Good Sleep Tonight.

Best-Sent... Sincerely Grateful, Will