Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alzheimer’s Caused By Loss of Cannabinoids,

Hey Buddy... I'm Gonna Make This Topic A Tab.

I Want To Read Every Link Above. Thanks Brother Very Much-So True You Really Know Your Stuff !

Man That Was My Thing Too. I Read Everything I Could Get My Hands On.

That's How My Youngest Daughter Became An R.N. And With My Son's Girlfriend We'll Have Another R.N.

In About A Year. My Daughter As A Young Child Came Up To Me One Day And Told Me And Mom

How Much She Wanted To Help People... She Took Off Like A Rocket From Approx 10 Yrs Old !

Good Night My Brother And Everyone... Sincerely Grateful, Will

Messages In This Thread
Alzheimer’s Caused By Loss of Cannabinoids, - by Brother Will - 06-07-2018, 08:54 PM