Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Oz explains evolving views on medical pot (video)~

<div>[Image: 14946034-mmmain.jpg]
(AP)
</div>

[Image: 378.png] By Noelle Crombie | ncrombie@oregonian.com
<a>Email the author</a> | Follow on Twitter
on May 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM, updated May 15, 2014 at 12:16 PM

<div> <div><div> </div>
<div> <div>

</div></div>
</div></div>
Dr.Mehmet Oz saidmedical marijuana has benefits and should be widely available. But he didn't always hold that view.

"I grew up with most of my generation thinking that marijuana was something Satan was throwing at Americans and a communist plot," he told King. "But I think that most of us have come around to the belief that marijuana is hugely beneficial when used correctly for medicinal purposes. We pervert its use sometimes. I don't think it should be widely used, certainly by kids, because it creates dependence that's unhealthy in any setting."

SEE VIDEO
I don't agree with the part of dependency. My experience when I went to FL a few years ago. Knowing it was a zero tolerance state, I took nothing, no flower, no tincture, no candy, nothing. I was there for seven days and didn't Jones for a bowl or anything like that. If. Person can do that I find it hard to feel that anybody can do this without the same urge for a bowl. I have a friend right now can't smoke for medical reasons. He his meds but he refrains and does just fine without over 30 days now. That dendancy crap is just that, crap. That's reefer madness thinking right there. When will they learn.

I am not advocating that kids should mmj unless its needed medically but for recreational use no. Although I was one who did. I think we all have, but these days kids need to concentrate with clear heads if we are going to survive. They are after all our future. JMHO