Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PTSD Is An Offshoot To SO many illnesses. Please Read This Eye Opener !
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

[Image: 1520795_1489749804578388_411659625_n.jpg]
Nice Brother!
Thank Very Much For Putting It Up Brother Eddie. I count 44 ailments directly attributed to PTSD.

Another interesting research: If addicts were placed on decent bi-polar disorder meds we would have

less lifelong addicts or short term as well. I would ponder the quicker they can start the better.

Even though I'm against pharmaceticals for everything... this deserves more clinical trials. Much Peace, Happiness and Love, Brother Will
This describes me. How do they know? I felt like that when I first read the big book of Alooholics Anonymous. It was written in 1939 and it was as if they HD followed me. This makes me feel the same way. A bit triggering fr me tho.
i would suggest pursang haze by sonic seeds to anyone who suffers from ptsd. if anyone wants any info on it you can hit me up. i had the same feeling when i read that book shortglide and i'm sure plenty more have.
Man, I read every item on that list, didn't find one that didn't nail me good!
I have most the syptoms but I dont call it PTSD, I call it "Had enough BS" LOL.