Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help me help my mother...
I think you get somehting different doing the RSO method. Chlorophyll, for instance, is left behind with BHO, but is innundated in RSO. If you believe in the healing power of chlorophyll, you might be interested in keeping it in there.

Others, like the skunk pharm, are trying to get down to the pure cannabinoids, cannabidols, etc. Each method has it's own followers.

I have given RSO out for years for patients. many take the 30 days to build up to a gram a day.

on the other side, before my grandfather passed, I think we were giving him about 1.5g a day, maybe a little more... he didn't ever partake in cannabis until 89, passed just short of 92, and had a better quality of life there at the end, and occasionally an appetite, BECAUSE of the dosage he was getting of HOA, a concoction from the skunk pharm, and as many medibles as friends could bring over.

I have seen both styles of extractions, and their buildup period. Start small, she won't be falling down stoned. NO ONE wants their first experience to be painful. WIthin a week or 2 of small dosages - with my grandfather he started with suckers with 1/20th of a gram of oil in each one.... after a week, he was up to 4 suckers a day, after 3 weeks, he started the HOA with his suckers. when he would get "too floaty" he would take a nap in his chair. He was fun, and amusing, and humorous, not scared or freaked out in the slightest. It made getting him to bed easier, as he patted your back and sang songs.

Just my experience, break up the dosage in to many pieces, 6 or 8 capsules to make 1 gram of RSO, or start with just a couple drops at a time of HOA, and increase amount and frequency as the patient is comfortable.

Messages In This Thread
Help me help my mother... - by Wyckoff - 01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Help me help my mother... - by sinful - 01-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Help me help my mother... - by eloquentsolution - 01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Help me help my mother... - by Wyckoff - 01-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Help me help my mother... - by loverlyone - 01-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Help me help my mother... - by wired57 - 02-16-2014, 08:33 AM