Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Type 2 Diabetes
I probably should have read the other posts before i started a new thread but, wanted to share my findings.

I don't think the strains I have been using for diabetes are special but i could be mistaken. I do know that what I have been doing works, and works way better than the pills the doc gave me.

What do I do?

I just take .5 grams of rso every morning, try to eat decent and get as much exercise as possible.

The main thing i can count on though is the RSO. If i don't exercise or eat exactly perfect the RSO always seems to hold my blood sugar below 120. I dont have to eat every 3 or 4 hours. In fact i can go 8 hours or more without my sugar dropping much. On the other hand I can over eat aor eat too many carbs or too much sugar and get away with quite a bit. I try not to but hey, it's good to know Mary has my back if i get in trouble...

Sugar is terrible. It's probably the #1 cause of Cancer in the USA. I'm addicted to it and admit it. Once and adict, always an adict don't matter what it is.

The strain I have been using for my Diabetes treatment is Apricot Cush and I just use the trim to make my RSO. Because I take RSO every day I don't get much relief from raw flowers so now I use a lot of BHO instead of flowers. Once again I use Apricot Cush but I prefer flowers for my BHO. Get a better flavor for the most part. I have been using Apricot Cush for at least 3 years on a regular basis and it still works great. Found out about my diabetes in january of 2013 and the oil still treats my diabetes perfectly.

My take on the oil is that it makes my pancreas perform like a healthy pancreas for the day. A half gram does the trick. Doc also told me that RSO helps lower blood pressure so I didn't have an issue tossing that terrible pill either.

I'm not saying this will work for everybody who has type 2 diabetes but it has worked for me. I honestly think about any good potent strain will do the job but once again I haven't done enough research to back it up. I'm not a doctor so my take on whats happening could be totally wrong but it is definitely working. If I quit taking RSO for a few days my blood sugar will start to rise.

On a slightly different note I have found brand name bread to be about the most poison kind of food available, especially for diabetics. I honestly believe that the bread they sell us is part of the type 2 diabetic epidemic. The daily allowance of 1 slice a day speaks volumes. Bromine is toxic and they put that in our flour. Then they bleach the genetically modified wheat, add high fructose corn syrup and skip fermenting it properly.

Once i quit eating store purchased bread my heartburn went away and so did my arthritis. What happens when I run out of home made bread and eat store bread? I get heartburn and arthritis almost immediately. What they feed us makes us ill! Be careful.

I could go on and on about how much I agree with this post, and add to it, and blah, blah, blah, but let me just say "Excellent Post!" and I agree wholly.
I have nothing to add expect... Pin it! Great first hand knowledge,
Thank you very much for the information Tricloud, it help me a lot and I agree with both Off and Ed above, excellent post, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing this info!!
Glad to share....
Yes Thank You/My Wife Thanks You... Bless You For Sharing... Brother Will

as a fellow diabetic and sugar addict i agree whole heartedly with you and thank you for posting this tricloud
I am also type 2 diabetic and sugar addict, thank you so much for posting this info. I am about to renew my use of cannabis and I will start experimenting with the rso so I can get off these nasty pills as well.
I would check the formulation but the herbalist inside of wants to say that Bitter Melon also has an effect of Diabetes. I wonder if the two combined in small amounts could increase the results. Just thinking out loud...