Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannabis works to treat Arthritis
[Image: ARTHRITIS-MEDICAL-MARIJUANA.jpg]

<p style="margin: 20px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(109, 110, 113); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Marijuana can be used as a viable treatment option against moderate to severe
<strong>A recent
<nobr><a class="" href="http://www.hightimes.com/read/marijuana-works-treat-arthritis-pain#" id="FALINK_3_0_2" style="color: rgb(243, 91, 0) !important; cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline !important; -webkit-transition: color 0.3s ease; transition: color 0.3s ease; background-color: transparent !important; border-bottom-color: rgb(243, 91, 0) !important; border-bottom-style: solid !important; border-bottom-width: 1px !important; font-weight: normal !important; padding-bottom: 1px !important; display: inline !important;">survey
</nobr>
conducted by Health Canada and the Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids

found that about 36-percent of Canadian medical marijuana patients, representing the largest group using cannabis to treat any medical condition, regularly smoke weed to calm<span class="Apple-converted-space"></span><strong>The study, which explored the natural cannabinoid receptors found in the body, uncovered significant evidence that suggests that marijuana has a well described anti-inflammatory effect when these pathways are triggered. Whats more is that tissue samples obtained from both rats and human study participants displayed indicators that the body naturally embraces this method of managing pain.

<p style="margin: 20px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(109, 110, 113); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Researchers concluded that because of the effect cannabinoids have on the human spinal cord, marijuana could be considered a suitable treatment alternative for those suffering from the early stages of osteoarthritis.

<a href="http://www.hightimes.com/read/marijuana-works-treat-arthritis-pain">http://www.hightimes.com/read/marijuana-works-treat-arthritis-pain

yes I have found that cannabis medicated safflower oil caps(that I make myself} help with my nerve pain in my neck and spine better than any pharms I have taken.