Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Dr. Green: How Can I Use Marijuana To Deal With Chemotherapy?
<header class="entry__header">
Ask Dr. Green: How Can I Use Marijuana To Deal With Chemotherapy?

Have a medical marijuana question? Let our in-house doctor help you.

</header>
<div class="entry__meta__left">
<div class="entry__author-img">
[Image: thomas-green-110x150.jpg]

By: <a class="author url fn" href="https://thefreshtoast.com/author/thomasgreen/" title="Posts by Thomas Green, MD">Thomas Green, MD</a>

<ul class="card__meta">
<li class="card__meta__date">
<time class="entry__date" datetime="2018-04-10T11:00:39+00:00">Apr 10, 2018</time>
</li>
</ul>
<p class="card__meta__date">

Dear Dr. Green:

I have been diagnosed with Stage 1 breast cancer and will begin chemotherapy four weeks from now. Some of my friends who have also battled this hideous disease have suggested I try marijuana to help with the side effects of chemo. What are your thoughts? Melanie J., Pagosa Springs, Colo.

<div class="code-block code-block-1" style="margin: 8px auto; text-align: center; clear: both;">
<div data-google-query-id="CJSB7Kfor9oCFYx6YgodALUJGg" id="div-gpt-ad-1822433-5">
<div id="google_ads_iframe_/211645537/TFT/InContent_1_0__container__" style="border: 0pt none;">
<iframe frameborder="0" height="90" id="google_ads_iframe_/211645537/TFT/InContent_1_0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="google_ads_iframe_/211645537/TFT/InContent_1_0" scrolling="no" srcdoc="" style="border: 0px none; vertical-align: bottom;" title="3rd party ad content" width="728"></iframe>

</div>
</div>

Dear Melanie:

I am so sorry that you must deal with this dangerous disease. Fortunately, our chemotherapy regimens and anti-nausea medications have improved significantly over the past few decades. The severity of side effects from chemo varies greatly from person to person. Unfortunately there are, however, people who have significant side effects.....

<p class="card__meta__date">

</div>
</div>
</div>

https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/ask-d...motherapy/