Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Compiling A List Of High CBD Strains
Hey there, Friends!

Thought I might start trying to compile a more current list of high CBD strains for patents who are looking to grow or want to know what to look for before they go strain shopping. Cannatonic and Harlequin are fairly well-known, but I am certain there must be others. The lists I have found on the Net are fairly old. The CBD.org site is the best I've fond, but it's a bit clunky and doesn't seem to be updated regularly. I imagine that some of you are tied into what's going on in the world of MMJ breeding and could provide better and/or more up to date info. The more details you can provide about a strain, the better the list will be.

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
I've heard OG Kush and BubBa Kush are high CBD

Here's a link for some references

http://pureanalytics.net/blog/2012/04/10...d-strains/
We may have friends over at http://skunkpharmresearch.com/ doing this research now.

It sure be would be nice to have "The" definitive list here at PIF
KO3 had a profile of THC 7.8% and CBD 6.9% tested at a nearly 1 to 1 ratio,,,

Tested at Bay City MI Lab, the genetic is available to PIF, just need to find the right expression
Quote:KO3 had a profile of THC 7.8% and CBD 6.9% tested at a nearly 1 to 1 ratio,,,

Tested at Bay City MI Lab, the genetic is available to PIF, just need to find the right expression

Say Yes to Michigan BigE , I have spread her around the top of the state to a few Cancer Patients and she is being passed hand by hand for free as it was meant to be ! Lil-e
In California http://southernhumboldtseedcollective.com is working with some high CBD strains. Sour Tsunami is coming in at over 10% CBD's on some outdoor grows with low THC, problem is it is hard to find. No one seems to have seeds or clones available right now. Rumor has it Lawrence Ringo is trying to strain stabilize a Sour Tsunami 2 with CBD's in the high teens.

Project CBD has a list of high CBD strains. http://projectcbd.org/Availability.html#Marketing

Luc
Thanks, Luc.

For anyone who's curious, here's the list from CBD.org. They have added a few strains since I checked a month or so ago.

Sour Tsunami
Harlequin
Omrita Rx3
Jamaican Lion
Cannatonic
Juanita la Lagrimosa
Misty
Good Medicine
Maz's Cheese

TB x OGK

OG Afghani

Jamaican Skunk

Atomic Jam

Downtown Diesel
Cotton Candy x Diesel

Sugaree x Blue Diesel

SFV

R-4

Bubblegum Kush

Intensive Care OG Kush

Kushage

Soma A+
Stinky Purple
Poison OG
Granny Durkel
Wu#1
Phenom Phen
Purple Diesel
Silver Dragon
Monkey Balls
F5 Manawell
Sweet SF x OG
Black Queen
Anyone have any of these strains? I have 2 cannatonic and harliquin. I am going to independently test these at 2 labs to make sure!
Do you think it would help if we put this request in the clone area as well? I think there is cannatonic in the community. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Quote:Anyone have any of these strains? I have 2 cannatonic and harliquin. I am going to independently test these at 2 labs to make sure!

I have Misty.. I'm quoted under two names in the article from Project CBD. She's definitely a unique strain and is slowly circulating around the Eugene disabled community. I'd be happy to pass on some cuttings/starts.