Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 major benefits of marijuana

Code:
Via: Medical Insurance

Can I just clarify No. 8 on that list, please? "May treat Multiple Sclerosis"???? There's no "MAY" about it! She does a bloody marvellous job [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">Thank you [img]/emoticons/yahooimages_image.gif[/img]
I agree with Bognorcalling. MMJ has helped with the MS cramps in my legs. It doesn't always stop it but it does make a huge dent in what it could be like.
Is the link above current? My ISP is happy and connected, yet the link appears dead...
Quote:<div>Is the link above current? My ISP is happy and connected, yet the link appears dead...
</div>

same here