Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can feel it growing back.
im workin him over right now. i wont let him go till he says yes and makes time to come visit you and me carla.
Flight is booked! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

You guys are so awesome.. Really made me feel a lot better.

Even better news is I was able to use my flight miles and got my ticket to OR for free.
skunk pharm is committed to your recovery!

free! we like the sound of that! i'm sure it is just the beginning of what is to come.

btb, graywolf has been wondering what happened to you.
Our internet has been down for three days, I am sorry I have not responded.

Thank you members of the site. I am very proud of your comments.

When I read this the other day i was afraid you would not get the answers you needed.

However I see that the members have come through once again. Leaving me speechless.

Carry on.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
Quote:Leaving me speechless.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
that will be the day!
[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> lol

Quote:<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="54548" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="6004" data-ipsquote-username="EDDIEKIRK" data-cite="EDDIEKIRK" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1363653778"><div>

Leaving me speechless.

that will be the day!

</div></blockquote>

I already have such a positive feeling from this. Like this is what was suppose to happen.

I look forward to meeting everyone and appreciate everything you guys are doing and do.
While your kicking it here. A few of our members have sites your going too want to see. So in-case know one has shown you I will.

Specialized Formulations llc Brought to us by EloquentSolution

And

Skunk Pharm Research llc Brought to us by GrayWolf , EloquentSolution and The other Pharmer's

Quote:I already have such a positive feeling from this. Like this is what was suppose to happen.

I look forward to meeting everyone and appreciate everything you guys are doing and do.

Hi Drayco! Good to see that you have cut throught the details and scheduling your visit.

As ES notes, Skunk Pharm Research will provide your meds pro bono once you have your registered mail receipt for your OMMP. You don't have to wait until the card actually arrives.

GW
That is so awesome. thanks so much!

Most of my trip is alreadyscheduled. Like I was telling ES, sorry about dropping off. Was going through treatment at the time and I got to a point where I just didn't have the energy for searching anymore.. Now I am feeling a little better since I am off the chemo and not being irradiated anymore.

Flight is booked, hotel is booked, appointment at clinic on Friday, and hopefully will be able to medicate soon after that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Can't wait to me you all!

d