Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can feel it growing back.
And yes, Humble Servant, that sounds like a plan. I would love that.
Patients helping patients. Gotta love this site. Welcome to the family, Drayco. You are in good hands here. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
Thanks SPLIFF. Definitely glad I found it.
So sorry to hear of your illness and mental anguish drayco. This gave me goosebumps reading this. You will be in good hands!!

Wishing you a happy ending!!! Thank you to all participating in your recovery!!! Let the healing begin....
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks Suzycmcheese. I appreciate your kinds words.

I was just really feeling down that night and had so much bottled up and felt like I was running out of time. I needed to make a decision to go for Colorado or Oregon. Luckily because of some wonderful people willing to help me, I chose Oregon. On the other hand, as much as I try to stay positive, I just wish no one would have to go through this just to get what they felt would help them the most. When I see all these everyday things around me that are not only legal, but advertised, but horrible for you. Or like beer and liquor or cigarettes, all legal and sold every where you go. All kinds of horrible effects. Then you have a miracle plant that could helps everyone on the this planets is some shape or form. But just because of a handful of very powerful men in key positions, we are left to fight for what is right. I am going to heal myself, with the help of these amazing people. Then I am going to go back to my doctors, if you can really call them that, and say, "see, I cured my cancer". I just hope the chemo I was briefly on didn't have too much effect on me. Although, I have had issues with my memory and sometimes I can't really articulate what I want to say well. I seem to trip on my words which I never really had that problem before. I also think I have nerve damage from the radiation. They were melting my skins off basically. It was dying and coming off in layers. And on top of that, and that was my rectum, hips, and abdomen area. I am healed up pretty well and I took it very well because of the shape I was in before all this and how well I ate. My cancer or I want to say more likeinflammationthat got out of control, was caused by something I was being exposed to through the various places I had to go because of my profession. Also was exposed to lots of vaccines. More so than the average person, a lot more.

So I have a positive feeling that I am going to get the help I need with all this now, thanks to some good people.
we are but different faces of the same spirit, brothers and sisters all. what we do for others, we do for self.
Hi

I believe I met you today! I just now read your post. I am amazed that you decided to come here and spend your money on a chance, but you did it! Here you didn't know that there is a huge group of us cannabis activists/users who are caring compassionate and cute to boot! Sorry you have to go through a tough time, especially so young. But have no fear, you are in the right place and there is a huge extended family here!

I would like to show you around Oregon one day when you are up to it! I know you will make several life long friends here, and surround yourself with healing vibes so you can go back home and live the rest of your long healthy life! I hope you are sleeping like a baby tonight!.....m
Looks like everything worked out and you are now medicated and working on tolerance! Good luck brother Drayco, we are here at your six, if you need us.

Semper Fi bro!
Just wanted to thank you all again. Graywolf and eloquentsolution are amazing people. Helped me get the meds and helped me with the process to get legal. Thank you both so much. Will update you both with the progress and how I'm doing.

Hey Mednurse, it was nice meeting you. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Have been sleeping a lot. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">