Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can feel it growing back.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!1

Make us proud by getting well brother DC!
be well, my friend!
The next post should be that he feels it getting smaller! b healthy and strong....live long and prosper!
I have the oil and I am taking as much as I can. Just feels as if the tumor is still getting bigger. I'm starting to have problems going to bathroom again. I don't know what to do.

To the point where I am just going to stop eating. I really don't want to go back on chemo and I don't want to do the surgery. I don't know what options I have left. I was putting all the hope I had left in the oil working.
The suppository molds arrived. Let's try it from both ends!
i sent you a text, drayco. we are on it.
Feeling better now. I was reading that when cancer cells are dying, it causesinflammation in response. So when you're doing a regiment to help cure yourself, you might actually get a little worse before you start getting better.

I have also been juice fasting for the last few days which is helping. Starting taking liquid zeo-lite as well. Even starting drinking essiac tea with milk thislte in it to help support my liver while it's dealing with eliminating toxins from my body.

Will keep you updated on the progress.

I do know I had some wounds that wouldn't heal. I think from the radiation. It was like a under ground pimple but wasn't. More like a cyst or something. Painful and was only getting worse. When I got the oil, I started putting the oil on the aggravated area and it is going away. Started to shrink, not painful anymore, scabbed over and fell off, and is turning a pinkish color. Really awesome. Only thing I put on it was the oil.
this is very good. thanks for the update drayco.
Whoop, whoop, lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu llu!!!!!!!!!!!!1 You go bro!

Your suppositories are ready, when you're ready. Ah sincerely believe in kicking a tumor when its down and generally showing it no quarter.
so update time. It's a good update too.

So I've been on the oil regiment for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Everyday. Have been doing about 4 to 5 drops every 2 hours or so or just when I feel I need some.

The pain is all but gone. My blood work is in normal ranges. I am able to go to the bathroom much better, I just overall feel better, and haven't done any chemo since the end of December. I have been eating raw organic for the last 2 weeks as well. Juice fasting for 2 days at a time. Putting organic turmeric on everything and taking a highqualityorganic turmeric supplement. I am exercising again. My energy levels are coming back. But most importantly, the pain is not there. I can't tell you how painful it is to have a tumor in your colon. The throbbing pain I had shot all the way down my leg like pulses. Within minutes of taking the oil, the pain is gone. My oncologist keeps calling me and setting me up for appointments to come in and start chemo. I literally had messages from his office. Then when I went to have my port flushed and blood work done, they almost wouldn't let me
leave. They kept saying sir we have to start your treatment. Sir Sir! So annoying.. I'm like no. I'm good.

So I am going to continue to monitor my condition. If things keep going the way they are, I should be good. IF that's the case, I have a story, a documented story to tell. I know you guys will help me. I also plan another OR trip very soon.

I also plan on very soon sitting down and recapping all the events.

Thanks everyone. You guys are amazing and you know who you are!