Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can feel it growing back.
Eloquent, graywolf...you guys are amazing. Drayco, I'm so glad you are doing better! This is one of the most emotional posts I have ever read, no joke.

Keep on keepin on brother
Has anyone heard from Drayco? Looking for an update on his condition. It was looking so good last time he posted but that was in May. Hope he's doing well.
I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. Are you all angels?

I think maybe...
You guys warm my heart nearly every day. bless you ES and everyone contributing here. Really warms my fuzzies. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">