Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
revolutionary step to treat epilepsy with cannabis

<div><iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BH5yzEu3JGQ?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>

Here are two pediatric cases currently being treated with cannabidiol, the non psychoactive component in cannabis.Stopping all seizure activity free's up all the time that has beenstripped away from the families. Ironically all current medications used to treat epilepsy arepsychoactive, taking a revolutionary step to treat the disease.
this is truly amazing.

i tried using cbd's to stop mom's seizures but she required the psychoactive thc to counter the anxiety of alzheimers. she became a behavioral issue, hitting, contrary attitude, non cooperative. impossible to care for without thc. so we never found out if it would help. obviously, it does.
Wow, I don't know what to say, this is awesome news! Just the possibility I could control my seizure activity without being ripped all day is a little overwhelming.
Thank you for adding to our Cannabis literature.