Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Diabetes

OK... I've A Bit Better Grasp Of What I Must Do. I'll Do Anything To Not Get Diabetes. Thankfully I Have An Outpatient Dietitian/Nutritionist Appt On The 22nd.

Otherwise... In My Experience If You Go Through A Hospital Here-{Locally}
To See One... You'll Usually Get A Mound Of Paperwork/Recipes.

Unfortunately... Not Guidance Through Demonstrating Unless I'm Missing Something ?

In My Case Like Others With Memory Probs... If I Can't Watch And Help In Preparing My Own Personal Diet Then I'm Not Going To Easily 'Get' It.

<b>In College... I Always Aced Anything To Do With, Biology,General Health, Diet & Etc. "I Ate It Right Up" {Sorry 'Bout The Pun}</b>

Most Frustrating When IOnce HadAll Of That ImportantKnowledge Just Ahhh-Free Flowing... And It Would Be Easy To Grab As Needed.

Anyway... If You Need A Dietitian/Nutritionist From Within A Hospital/Nevermind What I've Found Out-Things Change Quickly And Who Knows

You Might Get The Best, Detailed, Information Along With Support. Hoping And Wishing You The Best Of Learning About "You Are What You Eat"

As I Go Through This Change... I'll Post Up Everything I'm Experiencing InThis Topic As I Go Along. I Hope By Sharing Mine/Our Information

It'll Be Much More Palatable And Absorbable...And I Hope It'll Seriously Be Easier To Understand For All Of Us.. We Have Some Members Who

HaveOr Did Have Some Difficulties With Diabetes Over The Years/Many Improvement And Advancements-I Just Saw A Non-Stick Blood Sugar Monitor.

{{{I'll Stop Here}}} Thanks... Peace, BW