Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juicing The Marijuana Leaf
Leaf

<div><iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qa0nLdVJiIg?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>
I heard about this, a grower ( I know) has patients that juice there whole harvest.
I might get into this myself but I would not juice anything with trichomes
just bought a hurricane stainless wheat grass juicer. plan to start as soon as it arrives. will also work with test team.
I've read and watched a bit about raw juicing with cannabis. If the medical effects are what they are sold as, this is a great opportunity to introduce large doses of acid bound cannabinoids into the patient's body. A perfect solution for patients undergoing rehabilitory treatments where mood alteration and pain relief are not the primary goal. Being able to work at these high dosages without intoxication could open up a great opportunity for extending current cannabinoid/endocannabinoid research and expand the acceptance of cannabis as a medicinal herb.

Still, I'll bet you're going to see a lot of resistance on this subject in any state with cooperatives/dispensaries. This view of cannabis, as a plant rather than an herbal medication, is new and the huge increase in plant material necessary for raw dosages could have a major impact on the market pricing of cannabis in the future.
just using fan leaf here, which contains few cannabinoids. i know of a cancer patient keeping himself alive juicing fan leaf three times a day. i speak with him regularly. he is the reason i have purchased a juicer. i don't know that it will completely take the place of flowers, just augment it.

all advances in the world of terpene use is good in my thinking. i will update everyone as more information becomes available.
I have a neighbor who really needs help with this. She has two young children and Cancer of the uteris...spell. sorry....Tumers also so I need to learn how to make this for her. Peace Marlene
Quote:I have a neighbor who really needs help with this. She has two young children and Cancer of the uteris...spell. sorry....Tumers also so I need to learn how to make this for her. Peace Marlene

Glad this is going to help.
Best way is too eat raw! Juicing is fine, but there is nothing like a fresh green salad of leafs and buds.

Thanks for all your input....Looks like I need to find a juice machine now....Is there a certain type that must be used?