Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis
THIS IS THE HIDDEN PICTURE OF THE ZIPPO LIGHTER BRING US THIS LINK AND YOU WIN THE LIGHTER SHOWN AS WELL AS FREE SHIPPING/ (must be a private member to claim prize) Contest won 2-2-2014 by soulreaper

[Image: IMG_2444.jpg]

Why you should injest cannabis if you have MS, arthritis, epilepsy,spinal cord injury, stroke etc.

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">A doctor told me that those who have immune system disorders (ie. lupus, rheumatoid arthritis) or any disease that affects the brain (neurons) like ALS, alzheimers, parkinsons, epilepsy, etc. should be injesting cannabis...either with tincture, capsules, medibles, edibles etc.

Cannabis works over 4 times stronger when injested. You can just juice mature leaves, or cook the leaf/bud mix in with alcohol or fat because it's alcohol/fat soluable. I can't stand the taste, so I prefer capsules!

Having said you need to be injesting.....you have to be VERY careful not to overdose. It is not an experience you ever want to repeat. If you are new to injesting, ask those who have had experience with it. Injest only with experienced friends. Some panic and go to the er where they can't do anything for you an experienced person could do. Which is to lie down, try to drink and eat or go to sleep(if you're lucky)!!

So what I've learned is to take a drop (if it's tinc you prefer) before bedtime and see how it hits you. If you don't notice it, do 2 drops the next night. Ditto until you find the dose for you. I've had patients that could only take a drop for the first week. Now they are up to a teaspoon 4 times a day!

Another thing I learned from the medical marijuana conference is that if you take hemp milk or hemp protein powder or hemp nuts...anything hemp along with your cannabis, they help boost the effects of cannabis. Never seen the stuff you ask!! I've seen it at Fred Meyers, new seasons & whole foods (aka whole paycheck)!

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">Sorry if this is redundant!

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">Happy, safe, effective medicating!

thx for the read. id like to learn more in this area.
ty girlfriend. good to get the word out.
I plan to start juicing as soon as the girls are into flower for a few weeks, then it's juice every morning,also been picking berries and stuff for the mix ty for the info mednurse

Oh the other day on live with Kelly they had a guest that showed all the hemp products and talked about all the health bennies of it
ronnie, i know a cancer patient who has kept himself alive on leaf, mature or not. oil causes internal bleeding, but the juice has kept him alive since february. i plan to buy a wheat grass juicer (what is used to juice cannabis thoroughly.
As an epileptic I found this post very interesting, I may have to give medibles a try. Thanks for sharing this with us mednurse! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
hehehe wounder just how much juice a leaf like this will give

fresh from my gardden
Quote:hehehe wounder just how much juice a leaf like this will give

fresh from my gardden

not much. he uses many and not just leaves from plants in flower. he usus all leaf even in veg he said.
that is a leaf from a vegging plant
yes. that is his regime. i imagine the flowering leaf is the majority.