Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis
That's awesome to hear about all your positive results PKB. I haven't been able to use the oil as medicine yet but I should have my card by Friday hopefully. I am looking forward to all the positive benefits I read about. All I've been able to do is smoke and not really medicinal bud. It's ok but nothing like the bud meant for medicinal oil.

All the benefits you are having are awesome and it's from a non-toxic source. Addressing the cause and not the symptoms. I also would think that with the oil, yourconcentrationand imagination should be enhanced. I know from smoking I can achieve those results, I just hope it's moreintensewith the oil, while healing me. I just know when I smoke I seem to have better eye and hand cordination, focus, think clearly, can seem to make better music, better at games, and so on.

I also want to try juicing the leaves as well. Just swarm my body with all sorts of cannabinoids, canabinol, thc, and everything else that is contained in this precious plant! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

fin

Messages In This Thread
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis - by l3SV - 08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis - by Vapeit - 08-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis - by Golden - 09-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis - by drayco_ - 03-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis - by Kim2241 - 05-28-2014, 03:57 PM