Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis

Hello folks, hope y'all are doing good.

After many years of talking to different people, online researches, self care, see different doctors, trips to ERs, I found out what I have is asthma along with bronchospasm/cough/allergies that trigger asthma. I went through zillion different of inhalers, steroids ones too, and none of them work. All of them make my lungs wheezing even more, or fill up with fluids even more, or /and not even help at all. I used to use rescueinhaler daily when I was told to not use it daily. Then I got to the point where I was given my own nebulizer machine that I used at home. I hated all of it, and the bad side effect so I quit all inhalers and stop use the machine. That time, I didn't know that I had allergies so I didn't know why I was wheezing daily, spitting fluids out of my lungs. For a long time until this month, I finally was able to take allergy testing and found out that I am allergic to 6 different beautiful trees, grass, cats/dogs, and hops. I live in Northwest, and love it here. My family is here, we all live in forest and I love camping , and hiking. I ain't give that up ! LOL I wonder to myself, how did I stay alive if I live in forest ? then I thought, MARIJUANA ! FLOWERS !! my mind is blowing when I think about it, then saw this article, it total makes sense !!! Flowers , well, more preferred , vaping, it is more easy on my lungs, probably because I am allergic to grass and the pollen from grass maybe somehow launch on flowers? But as it turns into oil, the pollen is all gone? Anyway so the point is thatpretty much, THC or/and CBDhas the ABILITY to dilate respiratory passages in my throat and lungs , and it expands , rather than constricts the passages like how tobacco smoke does. That explains why I am still ALIVE AND HEALTHY today, all thanks to miss Mary Jane.

So ... after I got the OMMP receipt , I googled up the THC inhaler, that I saw in a magazine a while ago from Colorado and I couldn't stop think about it. I couldn't find any in Salem, so I drove everywhere in the town, stop by every dispensary, hoping that they would have a THC inhaler in stock. No luck, I searched highs and lows (chuckles) so I went back on internet, found two different kind of inhalers in Portland. So after work, I went straight to Portland , went through several allergy attacks along on the way, but it was worth it ! I went to Deanz Greenz Marijuana Dispensary on 85th. They have this THC inhaler called, "Inspire mind THC Cannabinoid Extract Inhaler." The guy there was nice, gave me a free blunt along with the inhaler. Afterward, I went to the other dispensary, Green Front Dispensary on Gilsan. They have one, called, "One Group THC extract Inhaler." The inhaler is from 2017 while the one from Deanz Greenz is from 2019 so I wasn't impressed with Green Front but will see how effective the inhalers are. I will take pictures of both soon and update on you on how good both inhalers are [img]/emoticons/default_smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Stay lifted, brothers and sisters.

Messages In This Thread
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by EDDIEKIRK - 07-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by 503loyaltoker - 03-18-2019, 09:24 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by EDDIEKIRK - 03-19-2019, 09:15 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by Cheri - 03-19-2019, 09:20 PM