Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis

[Image: IMG_0068.jpg.2ae8e2606f3846a9cb57a6c4732d6c3a.jpg]

(notice on line 5 - "Your inhaler has a conservative shelf life of 6 month if stored properly)

so pretty much, today I had an attack from allergies which leads to ashtma, that is when the party startedso I decided to give this new inhaler a try, even after saw the date from three years ago and that warning sign , but I was desperate to find a way. I was told by the bud tender lady at the disenspary that it will work very well, and it is new enough. I took a puff from the inhaler , immediately my lungs became upset and I ended up suffer for next hour , threw up as well. I just knew in my bone that this isn't right and my body wasn'thappy at all ! Then I went straight to my trustworthy vape pen and puff right away, slowly my lungs recovered and started to return back to the baseline.

THE LIFE SAVER INHALER !!!

[Image: IMG_0063.jpg.d9aa983c0ab43479e8b773ac6d16c5a0.jpg]

(inspire mind THC Cannabinoid extract inhaler from Deanz Greenz Dispensary on 85th ave)

[Image: IMG_0064.jpg.83b8624d539ec9224ed95bfcfd88c83f.jpg]

(back of the box - notice on line 10 - made at 1/01/19) much safer, much better !

[Image: 2059206698_IMG_00912.jpeg.8faf7e3083754d...9c885.jpeg]

(inside the box - instruction paper, inhaler, cap, and canister)

I used the inhaler when I was heading back to home from Ptown other day when I bought both inhalers for first time, and I was wheezing when I was heading home so I used this Inspire inhaler in car and it was LIFE SAVER ! It gave me the same relief just like if I used the vape pen, but without harsh heat or whatever it was inside vape pen that irritate my lungs a bit but this inhaler, smooth and it definitely open my airways and spit out all allergens out = clear lungs which means = Happy DUDE HERE ! BREATHING NORMAL!!!

I should used Inspire inhaler in the first place today but I learned something at least , oh man! [img]/emoticons/default_smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by EDDIEKIRK - 07-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by 503loyaltoker - 03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by EDDIEKIRK - 03-19-2019, 09:15 PM
Asthma/bronchitis/copd / Cannabis - by Cheri - 03-19-2019, 09:20 PM