Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fibromyalgia And Alternative Treatments
I have fibromyalgia and I have been using RSO for about 6 months. I am not sure if it is a cure but it really does help me a lot. Like for example I ran out of it for 10 days last month because I had no money to buy more and during that time my fibromyalgia progressed so bad, I forgot all that pain and the weird feelings, muscle twitches, neurological stuff until I was off the oil for 10 days.. plus I had to use a cane for the first time to walk around. Two days after I got my oil I couldn't imagine walking with a cane. It also helps my anxiety... I was not used to my anxiety and those 10 days were bad for me with anxiety.. again that went away immediately when I got oil. Some say it is a cure because it can improve immune system and adrenals. I don't take a whole gram a day.. I take about a kidney bean size ball of it, or about 8 grams a month. Should I take more?
The benefits from cannabis are broad spectrum, for lack of a better descriptor so early in my day.

Blood sugar, blood pressure, pain relief, anti-inflammatory, even with its ability to help aid in restful sleep to give the body time to recover, it is an almost systematic aid in daily life.

You ask about taking more: have you tried it yet? Many people find the comfortable dosage range, the amount that gives them the most relief, and stick with it. Granny, an admin on another site, never made it past her "grain of rice" size dosage a day, that I know of, but was out of pain, and comfortable (reletively speaking) on even that minor dose.

What does taking more, or less, do for you, your symptoms, etc?
I use raw or frozen juice for Fibromyalgia with very good results. It seems like the vibrant early flowering stage is most beneficial, however, I started the juice regimen with leaf and trim from a grower. It worked OK and got me into the " Acidic Cannabinoid Therapy"
Great info, just diagnosed a couple months ago, what a headache dealing with it on top of RA.