Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fibromyalgia And Alternative Treatments
OK so I found out more specifics about juicing. I guess they used a strain of cannatonic. I have to get mine tested. It is not the same strain as yours (EQ) it is different so I need to get it tested. I am hoping that skunk pharm research will test my strain when they're ready. I also have a most excellent juicer for wheat grass and it works great!

So you need 15 leaves out of flower after 65 days(prefer 70) and mix with carrot juice 1 part to 10(carrots) and 2 large buds 2-4" drink 3 times a day and it needs to be fresh or fresh frozen. I hear it feels like you are on caffeine and energizes you.

Messages In This Thread
Fibromyalgia And Alternative Treatments - by mednurse - 03-01-2013, 09:46 PM