Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Jason,

November 23rd, 2020

It's a beautiful day here in the city. Cold, but yet westill have the sun reminding us of how perfect things can be, even in the winter. Winter. Winter for you means another year has slipped by, another Birthday, another reminder of everything you wished you would have done, and promises of things yet to do.They all seem so fleeting now, Just a reminder that time keeps crushing forward. Believe me, I know. 60 here and I still feel 21. My body however says the many winters have not been as kind as I may have imagined.

You are and have been a man now for longer than most men your age, Your hard work has paid off, The time you've spent working has given you an advantage other men could only hope for. Good friends and family are the heart of this life. everything else is just hanging fruit. Take a moment for yourself today to reflect on all the men who came before you, Each one had to have had similar experiences as you have, Each one had to have had experienced disappointmentBut the one thing we all had in common was the determination to carry on.

What I wishfor your birthday is for you to find the love of your life and have children. You'll never know love like the kind you'll have for a child. One who looks to you for everything, someone who depends on all those years of experience you've accumulated under your belt. I want you to have a partner in life who will bring out things you never knew you had. someone who is your equal and aspires to have more every day. Someone who brings out the passion for life and the humbleness of humanity. if you areas lucky as I was then you'll find that person easily.

I miss you, I miss everything we could have done. I feel sad for everything we will miss. But know this, You carry my hopes and dreams with you on this journey of life, I trust that you will carry forth a new generation of "Joneses" No matter what your name is, you'll always carry the Jones genes. Knowthat we were aferocious assemblage. We strived to live on this planet despite ALL obstacles placed in front of us. Know that we always got what we wanted and that we lived life with compassion and understanding. Know that we laughed and we cried. and while this life keeps you busy, remember to give to those who don't have these things to share. You have been given extra in this life. You get to carry the jones gene yet not have the burdens and heartbreak many of our forefathers endured. I pray that you find that love of life. I pray that you'll always find grace in the face of adversity. Know that while we were short of temper we were full of passion, enthusiasm, excitement, and the lust for enlightenment.

With all my heart I pray these things for you. My son, My son Jason. May you always find kindness and empathy.

My last wish is that we find time to see each other when this all ends,

All my love for happiness is sent to you. may God bless us all.

Your Father.

Kirk