Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marijuana Can Help ALS: Here’s The Scientific Proof

THank You Very Much... I'll Read Your Link Now...

I Know Cannabis Has Sure Helped My Grand Mals.

I Quit By Myself One Of The Better Medications For Seizures---> Xanax.

My Liver And Kidneys Just Couldn't Take That Chemical Anymore.

AsYou Surely Know, There Are Titration Schedules Online, Or Your/Any Pharmacist And/Or Your Doctor.

One Really Rough Ride Getting Off Of Them. Most Of My Sanity Is Back WHEWY ! I Wouldn't Wish Xanax On Anyone.

Anyway... I'll Going To Read Now. Bless Your Heart For All You Do For The Community.

Sincerely Grateful, Peace Be With You And Yours... Will

Messages In This Thread
Medical Marijuana Can Help ALS: Here’s The Scientific Proof - by Brother Will - 03-28-2018, 05:08 PM