Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Have Hep-C?
I found this today while looking at various in-patient treatment programs and doing some research. I didn't mean to spam or anything, but I felt this was important. I don't really know all the scientific terms, but I definitely understood the first part! I hope this may be of help...

Blueberry Extract

Posted by admin Price: $30.99[Image: BlueberryX.jpg][Image: AMS-BlueberryExtract.jpg]Blueberry Extract containing 45% Proanthocyanidin,

270 mg. 120 capsules

This is the ONLY Blueberry extract on the market today that

contains 45% Proanthocyanidin.

If the blueberry extract you are taking does not say

PROANTHOCYANIDIN on the label,

it is not helping stop Hepatitis C.

Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection is a major cause of chronic liver disease such as chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma. While searching for new natural anti-HCV agents in agricultural products, we found a potent inhibitor of HCV RNA exp<b></b>ression in extracts of blueberry leaves when examined in an HCV subgenomic replicon cell culture system.

This activity was observed in a methanol extract fraction of blueberry leaves and was purified by repeated fractionations in reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography. The final purified fraction showed a 63-fold increase in specific activity compared with the initial methanol extracts and was composed only of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Liquid chromatography/mass-ion trap-time of flight analysis and butanol-HCl hydrolysis analysis of the purified fraction revealed that the blueberry leaf-derived inhibitor was proanthocyanidin.

Furthermore, structural analysis using acid thiolysis indicated that the mean degree of polymerization of the purified proanthocyanidin was 7.7, consisting predominantly of epicatechin. Proanthocyanidin with a polymerization degree of 8 to 9 showed the greatest potency at inhibiting the exp<b></b>ression of subgenomic HCV RNA. Purified proanthocyanidin showed dose-dependent inhibition of exp<b></b>ression of the neomycin-resistant gene and the NS-3 protein gene in the HCV subgenome in replicon cells.

While characterizing the mechanism by which proanthocyanidin inhibited HCV subgenome exp<b></b>ression, we found that heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 showed affinity to blueberry leaf-derived proanthocyanidin and was indispensable for HCV subgenome exp<b></b>ression in replicon cells. These data suggest that proanthocyanidin isolated from blueberry leaves may have potential usefulness as an anti-HCV compound by inhibiting viral replication.

Proanthocyanidin (PA or PAC), also known as procyanidin, oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC), leukocyanidin, leucoanthocyanin and condensed tannins, is a class of flavanols. Proanthocyanidins are essentially polymer chains of flavonoids such as catechins.<sup>[1]</sup> One was discovered in 1948 by Jacques Masquelier and called Vitamin P, although this name did not gain official category status and has since fallen out of usage. It was Masquelier who first developed techniques for the extraction of proanthocyanidins from certain plant species.

Proanthocyanidins have been sold as nutritional and therapeutic supplements in Europe since the 1980s. In contrast, the introduction of proanthocyanidins to the United States market has been relatively recent.
Quote:I found this today while looking at various in-patient treatment programs and doing some research. I didn't mean to spam or anything, but I felt this was important. I don't really know all the scientific terms, but I definitely understood the first part! I hope this may be of help...

Blueberry Extract

Posted by admin Price: $30.99[Image: BlueberryX.jpg][Image: AMS-BlueberryExtract.jpg]Blueberry Extract containing 45% Proanthocyanidin,

270 mg. 120 capsules

This is the ONLY Blueberry extract on the market today that

contains 45% Proanthocyanidin.

If the blueberry extract you are taking does not say

PROANTHOCYANIDIN on the label,

it is not helping stop Hepatitis C.

Hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection is a major cause of chronic liver disease such as chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma. While searching for new natural anti-HCV agents in agricultural products, we found a potent inhibitor of HCV RNA expression in extracts of blueberry leaves when examined in an HCV subgenomic replicon cell culture system.

This activity was observed in a methanol extract fraction of blueberry leaves and was purified by repeated fractionations in reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography. The final purified fraction showed a 63-fold increase in specific activity compared with the initial methanol extracts and was composed only of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. Liquid chromatography/mass-ion trap-time of flight analysis and butanol-HCl hydrolysis analysis of the purified fraction revealed that the blueberry leaf-derived inhibitor was proanthocyanidin.

Furthermore, structural analysis using acid thiolysis indicated that the mean degree of polymerization of the purified proanthocyanidin was 7.7, consisting predominantly of epicatechin. Proanthocyanidin with a polymerization degree of 8 to 9 showed the greatest potency at inhibiting the expression of subgenomic HCV RNA. Purified proanthocyanidin showed dose-dependent inhibition of expression of the neomycin-resistant gene and the NS-3 protein gene in the HCV subgenome in replicon cells.

While characterizing the mechanism by which proanthocyanidin inhibited HCV subgenome expression, we found that heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 showed affinity to blueberry leaf-derived proanthocyanidin and was indispensable for HCV subgenome expression in replicon cells. These data suggest that proanthocyanidin isolated from blueberry leaves may have potential usefulness as an anti-HCV compound by inhibiting viral replication.

Proanthocyanidin (PA or PAC), also known as procyanidin, oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC), leukocyanidin, leucoanthocyanin and condensed tannins, is a class of flavanols. Proanthocyanidins are essentially polymer chains of flavonoids such as catechins.<sup>[1]</sup> One was discovered in 1948 by Jacques Masquelier and called Vitamin P, although this name did not gain official category status and has since fallen out of usage. It was Masquelier who first developed techniques for the extraction of proanthocyanidins from certain plant species.

Proanthocyanidins have been sold as nutritional and therapeutic supplements in Europe since the 1980s. In contrast, the introduction of proanthocyanidins to the United States market has been relatively recent.

I want to say here that if you taken the chemo treatment fer hep say in the last 20 years that you need to have yer levals checked every 6months as the hep can come back!!!just had a friends this happened to.Now there is a drug that can stop everything but ya gotta go threw chemo first.and it is in pill form. SO be aware and take care!
Ty Vinny are you using this?