Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana Withdrawal Is Real: What You Need To Know
<header class="entry__header">
Marijuana Withdrawal Is Real: What You Need To Know

These symptoms can last from a couple of days to weeks.

</header>
<a class="author url fn" href="https://thefreshtoast.com/author/mike-adams/" title="Posts by Mike Adams">Mike Adams</a>

<ul class="card__meta">
<li class="card__meta__date">
<time class="entry__date" datetime="2018-03-15T20:00:40+00:00">Mar 15, 2018</time>
</li>
</ul>

Depending on the individual, marijuana (or rather, the lack thereof) can bring on a withdrawal symptoms that can last anywhere between a few days to a couple of weeks. Some people who try to eliminate marijuana from their daily lives have reported a variety of physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms, including insomnia and irritability.

But it is important to point out that this thing the medical community has deemed marijuana withdrawal is nothing like opiate withdrawal you know, the flu-like symptoms that can happen when a longtime opioid addict attempts to get clean. Pot withdrawal is nowhere near that severe. In fact, its something that most regular pot consumers do not even struggle with.....

https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/marij...d-to-know/

Personally, I don't get the withdrawal from cannabis. What I get is my qualifying conditions to get my OMMP card are free to cause hell again, but keep in mind this is from the perspective from a medical patient.