Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask The Doctor: Can I Use Marijuana During My Pregnancy?
<header class="entry__header">
Ask The Doctor: Can I Use Marijuana During My Pregnancy?

Have a medical marijuana question? Let our in-house doctor help you.

</header>
<a class="author url fn" href="https://thefreshtoast.com/author/thomasgreen/" title="Posts by Thomas Green, MD">Thomas Green, MD</a>

<ul class="card__meta">
<li class="card__meta__date">
<time class="entry__date" datetime="2018-02-21T12:00:11+00:00">Feb 21, 2018</time>
</li>
</ul>

<p class="p1">
Dear Dr. Green:

<p class="p1">
Im 11 weeks into my pregnancy and suffer from some pretty bad morning sickness. Can marijuana help with my nausea? Is cannabis safe for pregnant women? Erica L., Spokane, Wash.

<p class="p1">
Dear Erica:

<p class="p1">
Pregnancy can be such a wonderful time, but unfortunately at least 70 percent of women have some form of morning sickness that can be mild or severe. During pregnancy, my wife had such severe vomiting that she had to be admitted to the hospital twice.

<p class="p1">
We try to keep treatment of this condition very conservative so that the developing fetus is not affected. These treatments can include changing your diet, herbal teas, aromatherapy, fresh air, acupuncture or an acupressure band. If the conservative measures are unsuccessful, we consider medications which do not cross the placental barrier to the blood supply of the fetus......

https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/ask-t...pregnancy/