Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Exonerates Marijuana Smoking, No Link to COPD
<header class="post-header cf">
Study Exonerates Marijuana Smoking, No Link to COPD

<a class="comments" href="https://www.marijuana.com/news/2018/01/study-exonerates-marijuana-smoking-no-link-to-copd/#respond">0</a>
</header>
By <span class="reviewer" itemprop="author">Monterey Bud </span> on <span class="dtreviewed"> <time class="value-datetime" datetime="2018-01-31T09:33:03+00:00" itemprop="datePublished"> January 31st, 2018 </time></span>

<b><i>New study acquits marijuana of role in COPD</i></b>

Smoked marijuana achieves different outcomes for different people: some smoke weed to relax while others use cannabis to medicate. Regardless of the rationale, the <i>Journal Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease</i> revealed there is no direct correlation between prolonged exposure to marijuana smoke and adverse pulmonary function in a report released Tuesday.

In an attempt to drill down the controversial relationship between marijuana use and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a team of inquisitive scientists from the Colorado School of Public Health performed a cross-sectional analysis of 2,304 current and former tobacco smokers between the ages of 40 and 80....

https://www.marijuana.com/news/2018/01/s...k-to-copd/