Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Help From Cannabis

Hello Everyone...

On A Much Brighter Note... May I Address How Cannabis Has Helped Me.

For Years And Years I Smoked Tobacco/Later Organic Tobacco Lol !/ Then Onto Vaping Nicotine Ending @ 3mgs

And Then I Just Jumped Off. Not One Withdrawal Symptom Did I Suffer.

All Throughout My Illnesses And Procedures I Have Grown Or Have Had Cannabis Always At Hand.

Not Only Did I Stop Any And All Forms Of Nicotine/Tobacco In General... But Win-Win, It's Always 'Forced' Me To Eat Too.

Presently, I've Even Dropped One And At Times... Two Tablets Of Morphine ER And 2 Tablets Of Oxycodone IR.

To Be Straightforward... I Know For Certain I'll Never Be Totally Off Of Seizure Meds And Some Amount Of Opiates.

{I Didn't Want To Say Anything YetUntil I Was Absolutely Sure Of Where I Was/AmAt.} Breathing Is So Much Easier And I No Longer

Feel I Have To Be Blotted Out Medication Wise. One Of Our Treasured Long Term Members Who Used ToCome Over To Our House

Used To See MeJust Completely Out Of My Mind Loaded To The Gills. I Had Ran Him Off Due To Solely'MY' Behavior.

Thankfully We're Still Friends.

Now Back Then When I Couldn't Work And I HadPretty Much Finished Raising Our Two Youngest Children The Opiates Flowed Like Water.

Far Too Much Overprescribing {Years Ago... I Thought Wooow The More The Merrier !} How Stupid Was That ???

20 Years Ago... Doctors Were Seriously Underprescribing-Then Almost Overnight---> The Floodgates Broke Open !

I Won't Begin To Affix Blame To All Who I Could. You See... Pills Are In No Way Innocent... No Matter How Pure They Are.

Just The Binders/Fillers/And Colorings Can Maim And Kill All By Themselves. I Thought I Should Add This Just In Case I Can't.

Thanks Very Much For Reading... May Peace Be With You And Yours.Sincerely, BW