Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers
Quote:
On 6/7/2018 at 9:33 AM, Purple Power said:

Migraines usually progress through several stages. The first phase, prodrome, starts with neck stiffness and mood swings a few days beforehand. Some people experience flashes of light or vision loss, called an aura, just before the headache kicks in. The actual migraine is often marked by throbbing pain on both sides of the head, sensitivity to light and sound, vomiting, and blurred vision. This misery can last anywhere from four to 72 hours if its not treated. The final phase, postdrome, happens the day after a migraine and brings confusion, dizziness, and weakness.....

Man ! That Was A Perfect Explanation !

Quote:
On 6/7/2018 at 10:09 AM, Purple Power said:

I mentioned the wreck and pain to my dentist, who took 2 x-rays. He looked at them and said do you want the good news...or bad news first? I said good news. He said, " It's healing correctly." Ok, I said, What's the bad news? He pointed to the x-rays and explained how C2 was fractured from front to back on one side. He said it's amazing how well it's healed without you in a neck brace. We need to call your pcp now.
My doctor put me in a soft neck brace, and the pressure at the base of my skull and neck reduced, the pain eased. Cannabis unlocked that shackle as I healed.

Wooowy How Neat Your Dentist Caught That Break.

Quote:
On 6/7/2018 at 10:09 AM, Purple Power said:

I get migraines a few times a months. They can be from weather, I slept wrong or did something stupid (did something I know will hurt me).

Yeah I Can Agree With All You Said. I Rarely Get Them Anymore. But I Still Get These Pretty Intense Splitting Headaches And It's Like A Cross Over To A Migraine.

I Get Very Nauseated, Blurred Vision, Still Sensitive To Light And Oh Yes Sound-Glad You Mentioned These. Then You Just Wanna Die-Rubbing And

Massaging Trying To Get Some Relief. But With These On And Off Headaches Those Symptoms You've Mentioned Aren't There. Sure The Throbbing, Pain

And Sensitivity To Light And Sound Are There But Not Full Blown Like A Migraine Is. I Didn't Get A Headache Yesterday But I Get Them Almost Daily Around

Say 3 p.m. To Early Evening. First I'll Try Strong Coffee... It Sometimes Works. Say 25-30% Of The Time. Then UGGGH I Have To Take A Gut Bleeding Amount Of Aspirin.

I'm Suppose To Take Only One 81 mg Orange Chewable-But I Got Up To 6 @ A Time-Now I Only Use 4 And Along With The Coffee I Usually Get Relief.

Boy Oh Boy Young Lady Aren't We The Mess ! Happy You Aren't Getting Them As Frequently-Still Getting Them A Few Times A Month Is Way Too Much.

You're Stronger Than I Am. Have Your Migraines Been As Of Late Just As Bad As They Ever Were ?

Thanks Very Much-Great Post ! Peace, Will

Messages In This Thread
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers - by Brother Will - 06-11-2018, 04:40 PM