Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers
Quote:
34 minutes ago, Brother Will said:

Wooowy How Neat Your Dentist Caught That Break.

Dentist do go through medical school too

Quote:

I Get Very Nauseated, Blurred Vision, Still Sensitive To Light And Oh Yes Sound-Glad You Mentioned These. Then You Just Wanna Die-Rubbing And Massaging Trying To Get Some Relief. But With These On And Off Headaches Those Symptoms You've Mentioned Aren't There. Sure The Throbbing, Pain And Sensitivity To Light And Sound Are There But Not Full Blown Like A Migraine Is. I Didn't Get A Headache Yesterday But I Get Them

Try rubbing on some salve. My recipe is on the site. The stuff I make stops them before the nausea starts, lightens the light sensitivity and the
aura. Normally, I lay on the couch while I have a purring and Kneading Moose on my belly (he thinks he's helping) as I wait for the migraine to leave.

Quote:

You're Stronger Than I Am. Have Your Migraines Been As Of Late Just As Bad As They Ever Were ?

The worse they ever were was pain level 10+ that never stopped for months. They didn't lessen or stop until I became a OMMP patient. No, they haven't been this bad lately. When a new storm system moves in, I can feel them up to 6 days before they get here. I may get a stiff neck, stiffening joints and increased joint pain. I can feel the rain on the way and normally get everything put up before it hits. I start my treatment when the first symptoms start and stop them before they get worse.

Messages In This Thread
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers - by Purple Power - 06-11-2018, 05:37 PM