Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers
Quote:
33 minutes ago, Brother Will said:

That's Very True-> But The Xray No Doubt Showed Up. I Have A Wonderful Dentist And She's The Only One

I've Told About All Of My Medical Conditions. I Think Dentists Should Know. Within The Mouth They're Pretty Well Versed.

Same With The Locations Where TheyPut The Numbing Synthetic 'Caine They Use. Now An Oral Surgeon Is Very Close To An Ear, Nose And Throat Doctor.

Great Idea... I've Seen Your Recipe And I'll Locate It. Thanks. Yeah My Son's GF {Both Live Here} She's Becoming An R.N. One Night She Came Upstairs To The Living

Room Where I SpendMost Of My Time... She Had A Splitting Headache. She Doesn't Take Pills Of Any Kind And Doesn't Use Canna. She Asked If I Had Anything.

I Said Wait A Sec KnowandGrow Sent Me A Box Of Essential Oils. Oh And A{Hard Bound Book} Of What Each Did Or In Combo With Each Other. He's Such A Sweet Brother !

In TheThere Was One 15 ml Vial With A Roller Ball On Top. The Name Escapes Me ATM {I'll Ask Her} The Very Next Day She Comes Into The Living Room And

States: I Rolled It On My Temples And My Forehead And She Said It Was Like 15-20 Minutes Later That Night Her Headache Was Completely Gone. I Was Just Amazed.

Wooow Up Until Recently I Was Only Telling My Pain Doc A 7-8 Pain Level But It Went Up To At Least A 9. Dam A 10 + That's Awful Purple
!

Back before becoming a patient and shackled in all types of pain...would say suicide levels cause I really thought about blowing my brains outs all the time when I could think.

Quote:

Thankfully You Became A Patient/Had You Tried Canna Before Get Your Card ? Oh Good Your Migraines Aren't As Bad Whew !

I'm Very Sensitive To Humidity Long Before It Rains-But 6 Days Incredible. Must Be An Oregon Thing Or We Have Some Native American In Us Lol !

On dad's side 1/8 native American....Unknown how much is in mom's side but how many ever 'Great's til me, my great grandmother walk the road of tears as a child. I have the high cheekbones and tanning.

Quote:

Been Here All My Life Save A Few Years Elsewhere. Yuck... Nothing Worse Than That Combination Of A Stiff Neck, Stiffening Joints And Increased Joint Pain.

Yep Me Too But I'm Only Sensitive Just Hours Prior To It Raining. Thankfully It Doesn't Affect Me As Harsh As It Does You. Oh Excellent... Staying Ahead

Of It/So It's Very Smart To Have Some On Hand Especially When You Have Good Days To Prepare A Batch.

My relatives love the salve I make. They say the stuff at the dispensaries doesn't work. When I make a batch, I have to make sure there's enough for all. They call before they come over to make sure there's some on hand.

Quote:

Thanks Very Much-I Enjoyed This Post. Peace, Will/P.S. Awww That's SO Sweet Of Moose ! Awww !

Moose is an old 20lb cat that won't share me with his side kick: Nut Nibbler. He's getting to that age where cat's drool when purring. He also enjoys furring my up (head to toes) and shooting fur up my nose

Messages In This Thread
How Marijuana Could Help Migraine Sufferers - by Purple Power - 06-11-2018, 06:54 PM