Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fibromyalgia ~
<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="https://www.ommppayitforward.com/attachments/monthly_04_2016/post-39-0-78677500-1459858890.jpg" data-fileid="14798">[Image: post-39-0-78677500-1459858890.jpg]</a>

This pretty much sums it up nicely. Let me add about the lack of balance requiring the use of a cane. There are many things that could be added but this will suffice. Anyone suffering from this will understand. For the rest of you it will help you understand.
My cousin has it and she always looks wore down.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
One of my patients has to deal with this. Do you have any particular strain that helps you deal with the symptoms? Or any particular way of consuming it?

Thanks!

baked into brownies is how I like to use it to help with my MS.

The description pretty much summs up how I feel also, so guessing a brownie might help.

I cook my brownies @ 110*C for about 2-3 hrs with alfoil over the top tostop it drying out.

Cannabinoids begin to evaporate @ 119*C so keeping all cooking below th@ temp is paramount or ya lose useful cannabinoids...

I use stem and leaf with some bud in my cannabutter and I usually watercure it beforehand so the cannabutter will have little taste.

Watercuring is submerging the cannabis stem/leaf/bud in clean water and replacing the water daily...over 7 days the chlorophylls and fertilizers and other shite within the plant material will migrate via osmosis into the water.

After the 7th day the water should be clear....dry the plant matter and make cannabutter using a slowcooker set to low and butter/water.

The water will absorb a lotof the shite left in the plant matter and the fats in the butter will absorb the cannabinoids...once again, keep temps below boiling and the cannabinoids will not evaporate.

remove plant matter, let the mix cool and refridgerate...then the solidified butter can be removed and water thrown out.

Cannabutter can be used in any recipie th@ uses butter and does not require temps above 119*C.

Eating the cannabutter means it will take longer for an effect than smoking but the effect will last much longer, and generally be better for physical symptoms as described above.

Leaf and stem have higher concentrations of cbd's and I think cbn's and lower thc's than bud....but leaf and stem DO really contribute much to a good cannabutter, so @least half of plant matter should be leaf N stem IMO, for a beneficial body effect.

muA