Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stage 5 breast cancer
I am researching cannabis treatment for a family member that has stage 5 breast cancer. She hasnt done any radiation. She is also a marijuana "virgin". Ive read an edible paste would be best for her. Like an rso. Ive read also that indica is best for this.

I had a very successful season with lemon kush, pineapple kush, girl scout cookies, green crack and jager. Im pretty sure these are all indica/sativa hybrids. Should I use one of these or should I start looking for a more indica dominant strain?

This might not seem like an important decision, but I need to act fast and I am hoping to not make any errors. Thanks guys.
hmmm...bump
[Image: e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png]
I'd call Carla directly, and say I sent ya, Ask her this question.

call 503.775.5003

or email to Carla@specializedformulations.com

Thanks I am going to email her tonight.
Bump