Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ice Bucket Challenge
in 11994 my 34 year old husband passed away from this disease. His symptoms started in april and he passed away on Dec 19th of that year. As was suggested in another post in this forum, we did go to the Mayo clinic for a diagnosis. Now I have a friend with this disease and it breaks my heart to watch them go through this.

August is the ALS Associations Ice Bucket Challenge. I am challenging the members of this board to do it with me. If you don't live in the area that is fine, you can take the challenge and post your video here. You must also post on the ALS website where you can then volunteer, advocate or donate to the cause. It doesn't matter how much you donate, every little bit helps.

Please accept my challenge and lets find a date and time and place where we can do this. Not to put them on the spot, but perhaps Cured Green parking lot could be a meeting place for us. I'm taking the challenge either way, and I can't stand to be cold, but it is worth it to me in honor of my late husband and friend. I would have done it last year but I didn't know until after.

Now.....I triple dog dare you. bwhahahaha (evil laugh)

ok this has 68 views and no takers? come on. Let's do a group thing which what I want to do.
#IceBucketChallenge @Shorty, I will happily "help" poor ice water over you're head and film it, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
Quote:<div>#IceBucketChallenge @Shorty, I will happily "help" poor ice water over you're head and film it, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">
</div>
If the buckets to large for one man to lift, I volunteer to help you pour it Admiral.
Having been pre-empted by unforeseen circumstances and bad timing I don't know if I'm going to make this or not. If not a donation will be made.
I was loading up the bobcat so I Eddie and I could tip the bucket! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">