Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epilepsy more than CBD needed?
An ingredient in marijuana known as CBD is currently being trialed as a medicine for severe epilepsy. But new research suggests THC may be useful as well.

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">Published last week in theJournal of Neural Transmission, a study has found that THC, the chemical in marijuana responsible for its high, may enhance the effectiveness of current anti-seizure drugs.

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/02/27/ma...-can-help/

that's what researchers have been saying all along. if it was only CBD you could get it from hemp and there would be no conflict. The plant is worth more than the sum of its parts.
Quote:loverlyone, on 16 Jan 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

that's what researchers have been saying all along. if it was only CBD you could get it from hemp and there would be no conflict. The plant is worth more than the sum of its parts.
I bet as more research is allowed they'll find other chemical combinations, I'm just glad to be alive to see the changes
I'm working with a little girl who is herring just over 30mg of thc and just over 20cbd. 1-2 drops twice a day.no adverse effects as of yet or should I say thus far.