Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana cures cancer? London researchers say cannabis is key
Marijuana cures cancer? London researchers say cannabis is key

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Monday, November 17, 2014

Researchers with the University of London at St. Georges said theyve discovered cannabis extracts containing the key chemical in marijuana tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC actually help with brain cancer when combined with another chemical and radio therapy.

The other necessary chemical is cannabidiol, United Press International reported.

Scientists tested mice with brain tumors using the combined extracts and irradiation, and treated them without......

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...-say-cann/

</div>

saw this on FB yesterday. Goes right along with what you are saying.

[Image: 10392393_824513797601354_764874998611807...e=5513C059]
now I really wish my mom listened to me. would of saved her life