Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Editor’s Note: Marijuana is the Right Medicine for My Anxiety
<header class="post-header cf">
Editors Note: Marijuana is the Right Medicine for My Anxiety

<a class="comments" href="https://www.marijuana.com/news/2018/04/editors-note-marijuana-is-the-right-medicine-for-my-anxiety/#respond">0</a>
</header>
By <span class="reviewer" itemprop="author">Lesley Nickus </span> on <span class="dtreviewed"> <time class="value-datetime" datetime="2018-04-25T09:05:24+00:00" itemprop="datePublished"> April 25th, 2018</time></span>

Hi. Im Lesley Nickus, Marijuana.coms new Managing Editor. Like many of our readers, Ive been self-medicating for years. In the absence of clinical research and a solid bank of information for doctors to effectively recommend specific cannabis products for medical use, those in search of alternative therapies have been forced to take a lets see what happens approach to evaluating the effectiveness of the cannabis products we consume based mostly on the anecdotal experiences of our peers.

Since 2007, I have studied the plants makeup, cultivation practices, extraction techniques and the science behind how cannabinoids interact with our bodys endocannabinoid system. But I never knew exactly what or how I could best utilize this knowledge for my individual wellness.....

https://www.marijuana.com/news/2018/04/e...y-anxiety/