Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Compiling A List Of High CBD Strains
a friend of mine in New Zealand sings the glories of a strain called Gravity.. I keep hoping to come across it to try , it sounded decadent
Quote:<div>
My Dear Brother Old Hippie...

That's some nice CBD amount/With very low THC percentage.

Than You Sir For The Great Info... Much Peace And Love, Brother Will

</div>
Nugs and hugs to you, dear friend!
seraph, good medicine (i believe charlottes web came from this strain), ac/dc x good medicine.
Too many posts to read through but i know harlequin has been around and is i guess easy to get a hold of? Don't quote me on that part. But i know it is high in cbd.
Old thread but wifey and I have been testing the cbd waters: canna-tsu (cannatonic x sour tsunami) was nice at 7% thc/11% cbd, critical mass I like more at like 8%thc/10%cbd, then there's the shark shock at a ridiculous 0.7% thc/17% cbd....the shark shock I've only smoked by itself once, but it's really nice mixed with my bubba kush...can definitely feel a wave of calm pass over my body with all of these, I liken it to the relaxation I feel after a good stretching session, but without the stretching.

I'm trying to choose a high cbd strain to grow, but I'll probably do one closer to 1:1 than those crazy shark percentages...anyone have experience growing a high cbd strain they'd recommend?
Quote:Old thread but wifey and I have been testing the cbd waters: canna-tsu (cannatonic x sour tsunami) was nice at 7% thc/11% cbd, critical mass I like more at like 8%thc/10%cbd, then there's the shark shock at a ridiculous 0.7% thc/17% cbd....the shark shock I've only smoked by itself once, but it's really nice mixed with my bubba kush...can definitely feel a wave of calm pass over my body with all of these, I liken it to the relaxation I feel after a good stretching session, but without the stretching.

I'm trying to choose a high cbd strain to grow, but I'll probably do one closer to 1:1 than those crazy shark percentages...anyone have experience growing a high cbd strain they'd recommend?
Take a look at my grow journal I have a strain of Bluedream that the mother plant was just over 13% cbd and just over 10% thc.They are fast growers and vigorous really easy to grow I'm going to take some cuttings from the ones I have growing hopefully one is female. I Will flip the ones I cut from to 12/12 to sex them and treat the clones according to what the sex is of the parent plant.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
That Bluedream reviews real good, gonna have to go find a weedstore. If only they were more conveniently located[emoji846][emoji854][emoji846][emoji854][emoji846][emoji854]

I love how completely different the high can be with these differently balanced strains. No telling if I'd notice it as definitively without the aid of the test results printed on the side of the canister and the reading of copious amounts of leafly reviews[emoji41]
Quote:That Bluedream reviews real good, gonna have to go find a weedstore. If only they were more conveniently located[emoji846][emoji854][emoji846][emoji854][emoji846][emoji854]

I love how completely different the high can be with these differently balanced strains. No telling if I'd notice it as definitively without the aid of the test results printed on the side of the canister and the reading of copious amounts of leafly reviews[emoji41]
I know right. Dispensaries are everywhere these days I saw one going up a 3 blocks away from another one.

So I ended up going to Rip City Remedies, had never been. Props for the free pre-roll for OMMP patients, got the Cannatonic, which I've enjoyed before. I was getting some other things so I asked if they had Bluedream, outdoor for $8/gm..perfect value for what I've experienced other places not bad, just stereotypically 'outdoor' quality which was fine for the price.

Failed however to check the ratios, get home and it's 24% thc <1% cbd. My bad. Obvious pothead is obvious.

So I guess my question is your Bluedream just a high cbd phenotype or do they breed Blueberry with different Hazes and call it all Bluedream?

Does anyone really know:)?
I think it's the latter, everyone kept asking if I have the Sativa or Indica dominate strain of which I have no real idea.

All I know for sure is that my buddy had the mother plant from the Blue Dream I have tested and it came back with those results he wants to keep it going so I am going to cut clones from it.