Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Irritable Bowel Syndrome I. B. S.
I have been experiencing I.B.S. for a few decades.

I find when I eat the rice crispie treats or fruit loop treats that it calms my digestion and comfort in my digestive tract.

I take a half a dose at night before bedtime.

It may be that I am sleeping better or that the inflammation in my gut is easing.

Another side note is that the arthritis in my hands has also been greatly abated.

I plan to continue to experiment along this line and see what helps the most but so far I have found no pharmaceutical that would do better than the quarter piece of the fruit loop treats.

I want to find out the optimal dose and find out a way to regulate the dose effectively.

If others here have digestive issues you may find relief in medibles. I have recently heard about juicing vegetative leaves to benefit their issues.

Rick Simpson Oil may work for some as well but my suggestion is to start any of these with a very low dose and work your way up so that you can calibrate the effect and results.

Now my issue may be that I have no issue to go to the doctor to get the card....but I would like to have this problem.

Best wishes to everyone and work to live to the best of your ability with or without the help of MJ.
http://ibd-cannabis-survey.limequery.com...=Y&lang=en

Cannabis/Marijuana use in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) --- Please start the study only if you have IBS and use marijuana/cannabis

Thank you for taking the time to read this material and fully respond to the questionnaire.

Please make sure that you answer all 3 pages and click the submit button at the end of page 3.