Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juicing The Marijuana Leaf
Here's a lot of good info on this topic. I really want to try this!

<div><iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qgEP9FdIzT8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe></div>
Seems you must have the right strain. CBD levels have to be much higher than THC and we are just getting that strain here so we have 6 months to wait.

I do have cannatonic but need to have it tested to see if it is the same that the doc uses. So when skunk pharm gets their machine up and running I am ready to have my strain tested. Then again in 6 months I will have another strain to test!
i have the correct juicing machine. you can drink some when you come.